Interested in an evening of great jazz and fine wines? Come to the second annual West Michigan Wine & Jazz Festival!
The festival will be held from June 30th through July 4th with a new lineup of musical guests performing each day. The Book Nook Java Shop and Best Cellars Wine Bar in downtown Montague will be hosting this 5 day event.
If you have tickets for Happy Hour recitals, you can look forward to free wine tastings (5 choices), which are included in the price of your ticket. There are also gourmet cheese and chocolate samplings available on theme nights.
Sunday July 3rd, the Gene Knific Trio will perform during the Champagne Jazz Brunch at 10am, and on July 4th, the Lakeshore Big Band will perform at the Whitehall Gazebo in Goodrich Park at 8pm. Traditional 4th of July fireworks will follow.
Aside from the July 4th concert at Goodrich Park, all performances will be held at The Book Nook Java Shop and Best Cellars Wine Bar in Montague—just a 5 minute walk from The Weathervane Inn.
Lineup of Musical Events
Thursday, June 30th
- 7pm Jazz Night – Checkers Morton
Friday, July 1st
- 10am Jazz & Java – Daniel Solberg
- 5pm Wine Tasting – Kathy Lamar & Robin Conell
- 8pm Showcase – Josh Quinlan Trio
Saturday, July 2nd
- 10am Jazz & Java – Dot Org Jazz Organ Combo
- 5pm Wine Tasting – Matthew Ball Boogie Woogie Kid
- 8pm Showcase – Xavier Davis Trio
Sunday, July 3rd
- 10am Music & Mimosas Brunch – Gene Knific Trio
Monday, July 4th
- 10am Bloody’s and Blues – The Feral Cats
- 8pm Pre-Fireworks – Lakeshore Big Band
For a pass to all events, purchase a festival pass for $75, or buy tickets for individual events at $15 per event. Wine tastings are included in the ticket price for Happy Hour recitals. Please keep in mind there are limited tickets available, so get yours quick!
Tickets to the West Michigan Wine & Jazz Festival can be purchased at:
The Book Nook & Java Shop / Best Cellars Wine Bar
8744 Ferry Street
Montague MI 49437